Sunday, February 3, 2013

Guest-Designer for {Flying Unicorn} (Part 1)

Hello Everyone!
It`s already February and I`m so happy
to share with you that this month I'm guest-designing
for "Flying Unicorn" club kit. It`s my second time as 
a guest-designer and I once again enjoyed 
creating with their kit so much.
It`s jammed with gorgeousness!


 




I`m sharing today two of my projects....
In the "Kit of the Month" you`ll find a box of watercolour pencils....Yes!
*I stamped the bird on a branch with one of the stamps you'll find in the kit
and I coloured it in with watercolour pencils. Finally I gently ;-) painted with Crackle Accents.
*The black branches were also stamped with a stamp provided in the kit and I used a blue
watercolour pencil to add some shadows.
*After masking the chicken wire I coloured it in with yellow watercolour pencil.

*The Metal flower charm was decorated with 3D paint (white and blue). Once
it was dry I added Stickles on top of the white 3D paint.
This is my second project and it`s a 12"x12" canvas which you`ll find in the kit as well!
I`ve done here a lot of painting, masking, stamping, etc.
Please make sure to check ---->
Beautiful  Flying Unicorn Blog
Inspirational  Flying Unicorn Forum

Thank you for your visit today!
Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Gerry in the first one I love how the flowers lead your eye across the page and the way they hug the picture in the second one, lovely fussy cutting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sweet Gerry! So glad to have your sweet self join us over at Flying Unicorn. Your work is exquisite and just stunning. Glad to have you joining us! Beautiful blog toooo!
    Hugs
    Adrienne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiiii Gerry thank you so much for being our guest this month.....you ROCKED this kit..just gorgeous creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind dit echt een kit voor jou :) En wat heb je er een geweldige dingen mee gemaakt! De eerste lay-out is heel mooi winters en het canvas heeft een prachtige vintage uitstraling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work Gerry...love the blue shadow for the branches...so effective!

    ReplyDelete

  6. These look amazing Gerry, really so many details to find amongst the beautiful stamps flowers and die cuts.. really love these..

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely gorgeous Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow amazing layouts - love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gerry, thank you so much for being our guest this month, we are so happy to have you! Your creations are absolutely amazing, the stamping/coloring on your layout is fantastic!! Love your amazing textures on the canvas, too!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gerry, we are excited to have you back as our guest designer at the Flying Unicorn!! Your creations from our kit are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful projects Gerry! May I ask how you get the papers so distressed on the layout?
    It's really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete