Monday, February 4, 2013

Guest-Designer for {Flying Unicorn} (Part 2)

Hello Everyone!
Today I`m sharing my third project created for
Flying Unicorn where I`m guest-designing this month.
This layout was created with their fabulous Kit of the Month
"Celebrate Every Love". If you are curious about the other two projects
I created, please follow this link --------> HERE
Well, these are not usually the colours you`ll see on my work
but I just loved the dark blue cardstock and I had to use it.

And this is the result :-)
As usually I did a lot of fussy cutting....
Loved spaying Mr Tsukineko :-) on top of my masking...
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{657388} Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Royal Swirls
Did you know that I`m guest-designing 
for the second time for Flying Unicorn? 
Exactly a year ago I was lucky
to work with their kit -------> HERE

Hope you enjoyed my project today!
Thank you for your visit! 
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. oooo I LOVE this just gorgeous sweetie ..once again your rocked this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!Love the background colours and the masking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supergaaf Gerry! Prachtig wat je gedaan hebt binnen die kleurencombinatie. Ik vind de rand van de layout ook geweldig, hoe heb je die gemaakt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dejligt barnebillede i et utroligt flot LO, sikken en opsætning. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Gerry!! COngrats on another guest spot, you are such a busy gal lately!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gerry!! You do such beautiful work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Gerry this is one of my faves! I love how you did the background..I want to do that! lol beautiful gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete