Friday, February 15, 2013

Guest-Designer for {Flying Unicorn} (Part 3)

Hello Everyone!
As you already know I`m guest-designing this month
for Flying Unicorn and working with their February Kit of the Month
"Celebrate Every Love" which is admirable and so beautiful!
Today I`m sharing one more project I created with the kit. For my other
projects please check these links ------> HERE and -------> HERE


Here are a few close-ups for you....
Other products I used:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{658948} Sizzix Thinlits Die - Frame, Fancy Rectangle
{658945} Sizzix Thinlits Die - Damask & Scallop Borders
Have a look at Flying Unicorn Blog for more inspiration
and if you are not already a member of Flying Unicorn FORUM
please become a member and I promise you you won`t be bored
for a second - a lot to learn, many challenges and awesome chats :-)

I hope you enjoyed my layout today!
Have a great day!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Gerry you have done such an amazing job with this kit..I am in awe!! Such a gorgeous page...loving the different shades of blue, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you totally ROCKED this kit...so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Нет слов!!! Необыкновенно...

    ReplyDelete