Monday, February 17, 2014

NEW "Party Time!" Collection {Webster's Pages}

Hello Everyone!
Today, as every single day, I am "Celebrating Life" with  
the NEW collection from Webster's Pages "Party Time!"
I love scrapping my Instagram photos and this one is no exception
 - it's even more special as my 6 years old daughter took it of me :-)
The photo itself was edited with a Rhonna Designs app.

I love creating my layouts on white cardstock -
products simply pop up and showcase them beautifully.
I kept the background simple - no sprays, no paste, nothing!
I stamped 5 times and added all my fussy cut embellishments
- this is all I did!
Celebrate Life_gerry
Check here ----> PARTY TIME!

8e5e16c1e4d952d2a12b21f51113b4c7


CL_close 5_gerry
I cut a rectangle from "It's a Date" pattern paper to use it
as a background of my photo.
44b87e9e661793c06b9c9473fbc5aac7CL_close 4_gerry
Love the new Paper Straws embellishments from the collection.
CL_close 2_gerry
For the lattice I used a Sizzix die
(see link below)
CL_close 1_gerry
659133 Sizzix Thinlits Die Moroccan Card Front

CL_close 3_gerry
I hope you enjoyed my layout!
By the way.....
Are you on Instagram? 
I am :-)
photo 2 copy

Thank you for visiting me today!
Have a creative week!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful.. the fussy cut elements are stunning and it does all look wonderful on the white cardstock.. crisp and fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat een prachtige kleuren zo bij elkaar! Het is een heerlijke, feestelijke lay-out! Mooie foto ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i'm on instagram #charlliegee .. Gerry you rock .. love this awesome colors again and some popping of yellow so vibrant and colorful wow .. http://shimmerlyscrappy.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can make anything look perfectly in place! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete